For all your spinning fans out there, a cool new studio has opened on Brickell called RedBike.
RedBike is the first dedicated indoor cycling studio in Brickell. RedBike’s 45-minute full-body workout takes riders on a wild ride in an intimate and energizing environment, adding a yoga-based mental component of spirituality and inspirational coaching for a complete mind-body workout.
The 3,500 sq. ft space includes a state-of-the-art sound and video system, showers and changing areas. RedBike will further set itself apart from the average indoor cycling studio, offering a full range of amenities:
- In-house nutritionist to help you design a complete lifestyle diet and exercise plan based on your personal fitness goals
- Juice bar where riders can enjoy fresh cold-pressed juices, smoothies, and health food in both indoor and outdoor seating areas
- Complimentary plastic reusable water bottle that can be refilled at RedBike’s purified water fountains
- Spa area complete with spacious locker rooms, plenty of high-pressure rain head showers, and a full line of luxury L’Occitane bath products and amenities
- Complimentary cycling shoe rental
Single rides ($23) are available for purchase, as well as 5-ride ($115), 10-ride ($220), 20-ride ($400), 40-ride ($720) and monthly-unlimited packages ($210). The first class is always free, so riders have nothing to lose, but 45 minutes.
Expanding -RedBike is located at 1399 SW 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33130. Please visit www.redbikestudios.com to learn more and schedule a time to enjoy this unique riding experience firsthand. Follow RedBike on Facebook.com/RedBike, as well as on Instagram and Twitter via @RedBikeStudios.